Brrr, it’s getting colder, isn’t it? I thought I would gather the links to the fall recipes in this post, in case you feel like spending some time in the kitchen. These are my favorites not only because they taste good, but because they are easy to make.
I also included some recipes from my Christmas blog, Cool Yule, because these flavors are so good for fall: pears, pumpkin, and figs. Enjoy, and please share your favorite fall recipes with me!
- Fall Recipe: a classic cheese fondue for apples (halloweeninvirginia.wordpress.com)
- Easy Pumpkin Recipes for Fall! (lifeofaworkinggirl.wordpress.com)
- Bisquick Candied Ginger Pumpkin Pancakes (nonnaluna.wordpress.com)
- Best Sweet Treats to Make with Pumpkin (thedailymeal.com)
- Not Just for Carving: 8 Pumpkin Recipes (thedailymeal.com)
- A Plethora of Pumpkin Dishes (wholefoodsmarket.com)