Every summer, I decorate my patio with a tropical theme. But fall is here and it was time to put those decorations away. I spend a lot of time on the patio, especially while remaining safer at home during the pandemic, so I like it to look nice.
I found it was pretty easy to make the switch! Some inexpensive pillows and dollar store touches was all that I needed. I spent about $35. I will leave it like this until December, when I will switch it to a winter theme until Spring.
It is isn’t Pottery Barn 🙂 but it’s bright, cheerful and inexpensive and that’s all that really matters for to me.
This is what I used:
- Three fall-themed pillows. I was so happy it matched my turquoise chairs! $15. Walmart.
- A pumpkin-orange tablecloth. $4. Walmart.
- Five artificial leaf garlands. $5. Dollar Tree.
- Small table decoration. $3. Walmart.
- Centerpiece (I made it) with five picks, foam block and black plastic cauldron. $8. Walmart.