Do you like pumpkin pie? Do you like martinis? Here’s a concoction that sounds deadly! (In a good way). This recipe makes two.
- 4 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz heavy cream (or half and half). That’s 2 and half of those little creamers.
- 1 oz pumpkin liqueur (Telling you right now: Bols is nasty. Maybe pumpkin syrup would work better.)
- Nutmeg (or cinnamon, if that is your preference)
- Cinnamon stick
- Pour vanilla vodka, cream and pumpkin liqueur/syrup into the shaker.
- Add ice ice to the shaker. Cap the shaker, and shake until mixed.
- Pour into two martini glasses.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon
- Garnish the drink with a cinnamon stick and serve.