In a blender, add
- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- A big dash of cinnamon
- A small dash each of nutmeg, ground ginger and ground cloves
- 1/2 cap of vanilla extract (pour extract into cap to measure)
- A splash of apple juice or water
- 6 ice cubes
- Sweetener to taste: 1 to 2 tsp honey, brown sugar, maple syrup or regular sugar
Blend until smooth and pour into glass. If desired, top with whipped cream (from a can) and a drizzle of Hershey’s caramel syrup or extra shake of cinnamon.
P.S. You’ll have canned pumpkin leftover. Put in a container and refrigerator for more smoothies. Discard any leftover pumpkin after 5 to 7 days.