- HalloweenOctober 31, 2021Happy Halloween!
- Happy Halloween!
- Creature Double Feature: Bride of Frankenstein and Son of Frankenstein
- Happy Chocolate Day!
- Happy National Wicked Witch Day!
- Happy Pumpkin Day, Charlie Brown
- Create a “Drip Art” Pumpkin
- Spooky Word of the Week: Sepulchral
- Creature Double Feature: Werewolf of London and Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman
- Pamper with a pumpkin spa night
- Happy Birthday, Bela Lugosi! Watch “The Raven” free
- Easy Pumpkin Smoothie
- Spooky Word of the Week: Lycanthropy
- Creature Double Feature: The Mummy and The Old Dark House
- Are you scared? Be very scared…
- Spooky Word of the Week: Phantasmagoria
- Creature Double Feature: Dracula and Dracula’s Daughter
- Happy Haunted House Day!
- Create an autumn sacred space
- Spooky Word of the Week: Macabre
- October Tacos
- Halloween Song: A poem for National Poetry Day
- Creature Double Feature: The Invisible Man and The Invisible Man Returns
- October Self-Care Challenge
- Autumn dinner: Hearty Mushroom Stew
- How to be a ghost hunter for a day
- Ten Movies for People Who Love Autumn
- The Harvest Moon shines tonight – meditation and more
- Happy Oktoberfest!
- Happy Birthday, Elvira, Mistress of the Dark!
- September Self-Care Challenge
- Happy Frankenstein Day!
- Happy National Black Cat Appreciation Day!
- Add these spooky recognition days to your planner!
- Fall Home Trends 2021 – Transition Through Halloween
- Classic Movie Day! Free-to-watch online horror movie classics
- Happy Halloween…until next year
- Happy Halloween! Let’s watch Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s Watch The Mummy (1932)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch Dracula’s Daughter (1935)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Old Dark House (1932)
- Happy National Black Cat Day! Let’s watch Cat People (1942)
- Happy National Black Cat Day
- Toon Tuesday! Mickey Mouse in the Haunted House, 1929
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch the first zombie movie
- Happy National Pumpkin Day!
- Three paranormal encounters: true ghost stories!
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Vampire Bat (1933)
- Crushing on Dracula – why we adore vampires
- Ideas for a Fun, Pandemic-Safe Halloween
- Fortune-Telling Games for Halloween
Category Archives: Autumn Self Care
Autumn in Virginia tip: if you do this pumpkin spa night, the meditation, light the candle and the pumpkin smoothie, you can check off 4 self-care activities on the October Self-Care Challenge! With a little advance preparation, you can have … Continue reading
Have a Self-Care October! Here are 31 pumpkin-perfect self-care ideas. Are you ready for the challenge? How many will you complete? No pressure, I never finish all 31 myself! Feel free to as few or many as you like, in … Continue reading
Have a Self-Care September! Here are 30 fall-perfect self-care ideas. Are you ready for the challenge? How many will you complete? No presssure, I never finish all 30 myself! Feel free to as few or many as you like, in … Continue reading
🎃Take your pumpkin to your yard or patio for a fun, autumn work out. Warm up by walking in place or using a step or curb to do step-ups for 2 minutes. The instructor in this video goes pretty quickly. … Continue reading
It has been a tumltuous month. As we move into the New Moon phase tonight, refresh your energy with a relaxing evening at home. The New Moon will be in Libra, which is the sign of balance and harmonious relationships. … Continue reading
Now, more than ever, we need to prioritize taking care of our mental health. One in five Americans lives with some form of mental health challenge but treatments and supports are constantly improving. There are also many helpful, free smartphone apps. … Continue reading
31 ways to take care of yourself this in October! Here is an October Self-Care Tracker. Feel free to do these in any order you like. See how many pumpkins you can get as you re-dedicate yourself to self-care. Thursday, October … Continue reading
Good morning! How about some free java? You can get a free cup of coffee at Krispy Kreme today. Rewards members may also have a free donut. You can get a free medium-sized cup of coffee (or iced coffee) at … Continue reading
Self Care September Tracker Sunday, September 27 – Take a nature walk around your neighborhood. Take photos and post your favorite one on this Padlet. Some inspiration: spiderwebs, leaves, mums, pumpkins, squirrels, pinecones, birds, streams, trees. Monday, September 28 – … Continue reading