- HalloweenOctober 31, 202138 days to go.
- Ten Movies for People Who Love Autumn
- The Harvest Moon shines tonight – meditation and more
- Happy Oktoberfest!
- Happy Birthday, Elvira, Mistress of the Dark!
- September Self-Care Challenge
- Happy Frankenstein Day!
- Happy National Black Cat Appreciation Day!
- Add these spooky recognition days to your planner!
- Fall Home Trends 2021 – Transition Through Halloween
- Classic Movie Day! Free-to-watch online horror movie classics
- Happy Halloween…until next year
- Happy Halloween! Let’s watch Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s Watch The Mummy (1932)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch Dracula’s Daughter (1935)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Old Dark House (1932)
- Happy National Black Cat Day! Let’s watch Cat People (1942)
- Happy National Black Cat Day
- Toon Tuesday! Mickey Mouse in the Haunted House, 1929
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch the first zombie movie
- Happy National Pumpkin Day!
- Three paranormal encounters: true ghost stories!
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Vampire Bat (1933)
- Crushing on Dracula – why we adore vampires
- Ideas for a Fun, Pandemic-Safe Halloween
- Fortune-Telling Games for Halloween
- Workout Wednesday outdoors with a pumpkin
- Toon Tuesday: The Skeleton Dance
- The History of Halloween (video)
- Leaf raking 101
- Get ready for Halloween checklist
- Plan a relaxing New Moon evening tonight
- Pumpkin Martini recipe
- Toon Tuesday: Betty Boop’s Halloween Party (1933)
- Happy National M&Ms Day (did you know…?)
- My Fall Patio
- Sheet pans and Dutch ovens for fall and winter feasts
- 10 Halloween Mood-Boosters for World Mental Health Day
- Tour an historic cemetery
- Iconic horror movies from the Reagan years…and what they meant
- Halloween origins – Disney video (1984)
- Toon Tuesday! Lonesome Ghosts! (Disney, 1937)
- The Nostalgic Whimsy of Blow Mold Lit Halloween Decorations
- Black and Gold: A Halloween poem for National Poetry Day
- Happy National Pumpkin Spice Day
- Treat Yourself to Spooky Self-Care in October
- October Days to Celebrate
- Happy National Coffee Day! Freebies
- Self-Care September – Week Five
- Ghost Tours in DC and Virginia
- Self-Care September – Week Four
Category Archives: Autumn Self Care
Have a Self-Care September! Here are 30 fall-perfect self-care ideas. Are you ready for the challenge? How many will you complete? No presssure, I never finish all 30 myself! Feel free to as few or many as you like, in … Continue reading
🎃Take your pumpkin to your yard or patio for a fun, autumn work out. Warm up by walking in place or using a step or curb to do step-ups for 2 minutes. The instructor in this video goes pretty quickly. … Continue reading
It has been a tumltuous month. As we move into the New Moon phase tonight, refresh your energy with a relaxing evening at home. The New Moon will be in Libra, which is the sign of balance and harmonious relationships. … Continue reading
Now, more than ever, we need to prioritize taking care of our mental health. One in five Americans lives with some form of mental health challenge but treatments and supports are constantly improving. There are also many helpful, free smartphone apps. … Continue reading
31 ways to take care of yourself this in October! Here is an October Self-Care Tracker. Feel free to do these in any order you like. See how many pumpkins you can get as you re-dedicate yourself to self-care. Thursday, October … Continue reading
Good morning! How about some free java? You can get a free cup of coffee at Krispy Kreme today. Rewards members may also have a free donut. You can get a free medium-sized cup of coffee (or iced coffee) at … Continue reading
Self Care September Tracker Sunday, September 27 – Take a nature walk around your neighborhood. Take photos and post your favorite one on this Padlet. Some inspiration: spiderwebs, leaves, mums, pumpkins, squirrels, pinecones, birds, streams, trees. Monday, September 28 – … Continue reading
Download the Self Care September Tracker. Sunday, September 20 – Did you know that generosity is a form of self-care? The act of giving or contributing makes us feel good and gets us in touch with important parts of our … Continue reading
Sunday, September 13 – Today is National Positive Thinking Day. Join me in painting a rock with an image that symbolizes positivity for you or maybe a favorite positive word. Then upload a picture of your rock to this Padlet … Continue reading