- HalloweenOctober 31, 20213 months to go.
- Fall Home Trends 2021 – Transition Through Halloween
- Classic Movie Day! Free-to-watch online horror movie classics
- Happy Halloween…until next year
- Happy Halloween! Let’s watch Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s Watch The Mummy (1932)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch Dracula’s Daughter (1935)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Old Dark House (1932)
- Happy National Black Cat Day! Let’s watch Cat People (1942)
- Happy National Black Cat Day
- Toon Tuesday! Mickey Mouse in the Haunted House, 1929
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch the first zombie movie
- Happy National Pumpkin Day!
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Vampire Bat (1933)
- Crushing on Dracula – why we adore vampires
- Ideas for a Fun, Pandemic-Safe Halloween
- Fortune-Telling Games for Halloween
- Workout Wednesday outdoors with a pumpkin
- Toon Tuesday: The Skeleton Dance
- The History of Halloween (video)
- Leaf raking 101
- Get ready for Halloween checklist
- Plan a relaxing New Moon evening tonight
- Pumpkin Martini recipe
- Toon Tuesday: Betty Boop’s Halloween Party (1933)
- Happy National M&Ms Day (did you know…?)
- My Fall Patio
- Sheet pans and Dutch ovens for fall and winter feasts
- 10 Halloween Mood-Boosters for World Mental Health Day
- Tour an historic cemetery
- Four iconic horror movies from the Reagan years
- Halloween origins – Disney video (1984)
- Toon Tuesday! Lonesome Ghosts! (Disney, 1937)
- The Nostalgic Whimsy of Blow Mold Lit Halloween Decorations
- A Halloween poem for National Poetry Day
- Happy National Pumpkin Spice Day
- Treat Yourself to Spooky Self-Care in October
- October Days to Celebrate
- Happy National Coffee Day! Freebies
- Self-Care September – Week Five
- Ghost Tours in DC and Virginia
- Self-Care September – Week Four
- Arrr! Talk Like A Pirate Today!
- Set your intentions with the New Moon
- Celebrate Oktoberfest Pandemic-Style
- Self-Care September – Week Three
- A savory, easy-to-make beef stew
- Fall Haul – Scents and Flavors
- Self Care September – Week Two
- Make Apple Nachos
- Self-Care September
Category Archives: Spooky Cartoons
Poor Mickey! This one is a little scary. It’s interesting to note that this was released only about six weeks after the Stock Market crash. People must have appreciated the levity in early December.
It’s the third ‘Toon Tuesday of October and do I have a classic for you! It’s Merrie Melodies’ “Skeleton Dance!” Start getting ready for Halloween (a little early) with this amazing vintage cartoon. Enjoy!
Happy ‘Toon Tuesday to you! Who doesn’t love Betty Boop? Wouldn’t you love to go to her Halloween Party? Witch paint, what a hoot! Need to find me some of that! Enjoy the video!
It’s ‘Toon Tuesday and you know what means! The first spooky cartoon of the season, that’s what! In this classic cartoon, Mickey Mouse and his friends go ghost-busting. Enjoy!
It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown airs tonight at 8 p.m. Did you know? It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown was the third Peanuts animated television special. It aired for the first time on CBS on October 27, 1966, and … Continue reading
I’m dying. LOL. Grab your bowl of cereal and enjoy!
Fall is here and I am glad. I love fall. Here is a sort little animated film — no words — about autumn. It’s hard for me to describe, but if you watch it, I think you’ll like it.