- HalloweenOctober 31, 2021Happy Halloween!
- Happy National Vampire Day!
- Happy Halloween!
- Creature Double Feature: Bride of Frankenstein and Son of Frankenstein
- Happy Chocolate Day!
- Happy National Wicked Witch Day!
- Happy Pumpkin Day, Charlie Brown
- Create a “Drip Art” Pumpkin
- Spooky Word of the Week: Sepulchral
- Creature Double Feature: Werewolf of London and Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman
- Pamper with a pumpkin spa night
- Happy Birthday, Bela Lugosi! Watch “The Raven” free
- Easy Pumpkin Smoothie
- Spooky Word of the Week: Lycanthropy
- Creature Double Feature: The Mummy and The Old Dark House
- Are you scared? Be very scared…
- Spooky Word of the Week: Phantasmagoria
- Creature Double Feature: Dracula and Dracula’s Daughter
- Happy Haunted House Day!
- Create an autumn sacred space
- Spooky Word of the Week: Macabre
- October Tacos
- Halloween Song: A poem for National Poetry Day
- Creature Double Feature: The Invisible Man and The Invisible Man Returns
- October Self-Care Challenge
- Autumn dinner: Hearty Mushroom Stew
- How to be a ghost hunter for a day
- Ten Movies for People Who Love Autumn
- The Harvest Moon shines tonight – meditation and more
- Happy Oktoberfest!
- Happy Birthday, Elvira, Mistress of the Dark!
- September Self-Care Challenge
- Happy Frankenstein Day!
- Happy National Black Cat Appreciation Day!
- Add these spooky recognition days to your planner!
- Fall Home Trends 2021 – Transition Through Halloween
- Classic Movie Day! Free-to-watch online horror movie classics
- Happy Halloween…until next year
- Happy Halloween! Let’s watch Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s Watch The Mummy (1932)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch Dracula’s Daughter (1935)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Old Dark House (1932)
- Happy National Black Cat Day! Let’s watch Cat People (1942)
- Happy National Black Cat Day
- Toon Tuesday! Mickey Mouse in the Haunted House, 1929
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch the first zombie movie
- Happy National Pumpkin Day!
- Three paranormal encounters: true ghost stories!
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Vampire Bat (1933)
- Crushing on Dracula – why we adore vampires
- Ideas for a Fun, Pandemic-Safe Halloween
Category Archives: Spooky Cartoons
Happy Pumpkin Day! In celebration of the day, may I suggest you take a trip down memory lane and watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown ? I watch this classic every October. Best enjoyed with a slice of pumpkin pie! … Continue reading
Yes, today is officially Haunted House Day. I have some ideas for you… Make this paper haunted house craft with the kids. The template makes it easy.
Poor Mickey! This one is a little scary. It’s interesting to note that this was released only about six weeks after the Stock Market crash. People must have appreciated the levity in early December.
It’s the third ‘Toon Tuesday of October and do I have a classic for you! It’s Merrie Melodies’ “Skeleton Dance!” Start getting ready for Halloween (a little early) with this amazing vintage cartoon. Enjoy!
Happy ‘Toon Tuesday to you! Who doesn’t love Betty Boop? Wouldn’t you love to go to her Halloween Party? Witch paint, what a hoot! Need to find me some of that! Enjoy the video!
It’s ‘Toon Tuesday and you know what means! The first spooky cartoon of the season, that’s what! In this classic cartoon, Mickey Mouse and his friends go ghost-busting. Enjoy!
It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown airs tonight at 8 p.m. Did you know? It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown was the third Peanuts animated television special. It aired for the first time on CBS on October 27, 1966, and … Continue reading
I’m dying. LOL. Grab your bowl of cereal and enjoy!
Fall is here and I am glad. I love fall. Here is a sort little animated film — no words — about autumn. It’s hard for me to describe, but if you watch it, I think you’ll like it.