- HalloweenOctober 31, 202138 days to go.
- Ten Movies for People Who Love Autumn
- The Harvest Moon shines tonight – meditation and more
- Happy Oktoberfest!
- Happy Birthday, Elvira, Mistress of the Dark!
- September Self-Care Challenge
- Happy Frankenstein Day!
- Happy National Black Cat Appreciation Day!
- Add these spooky recognition days to your planner!
- Fall Home Trends 2021 – Transition Through Halloween
- Classic Movie Day! Free-to-watch online horror movie classics
- Happy Halloween…until next year
- Happy Halloween! Let’s watch Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s Watch The Mummy (1932)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch Dracula’s Daughter (1935)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Old Dark House (1932)
- Happy National Black Cat Day! Let’s watch Cat People (1942)
- Happy National Black Cat Day
- Toon Tuesday! Mickey Mouse in the Haunted House, 1929
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch the first zombie movie
- Happy National Pumpkin Day!
- Three paranormal encounters: true ghost stories!
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Vampire Bat (1933)
- Crushing on Dracula – why we adore vampires
- Ideas for a Fun, Pandemic-Safe Halloween
- Fortune-Telling Games for Halloween
- Workout Wednesday outdoors with a pumpkin
- Toon Tuesday: The Skeleton Dance
- The History of Halloween (video)
- Leaf raking 101
- Get ready for Halloween checklist
- Plan a relaxing New Moon evening tonight
- Pumpkin Martini recipe
- Toon Tuesday: Betty Boop’s Halloween Party (1933)
- Happy National M&Ms Day (did you know…?)
- My Fall Patio
- Sheet pans and Dutch ovens for fall and winter feasts
- 10 Halloween Mood-Boosters for World Mental Health Day
- Tour an historic cemetery
- Iconic horror movies from the Reagan years…and what they meant
- Halloween origins – Disney video (1984)
- Toon Tuesday! Lonesome Ghosts! (Disney, 1937)
- The Nostalgic Whimsy of Blow Mold Lit Halloween Decorations
- Black and Gold: A Halloween poem for National Poetry Day
- Happy National Pumpkin Spice Day
- Treat Yourself to Spooky Self-Care in October
- October Days to Celebrate
- Happy National Coffee Day! Freebies
- Self-Care September – Week Five
- Ghost Tours in DC and Virginia
- Self-Care September – Week Four
Tag Archives: Halloween
Mark Apsolon’s YouTube channel is an informative “how to” resource for video-making. In addition to his how-to videos, Mark likes to post “paranormal” experience videos. All of them are tremendously popular, and there is lots of debate about whether the … Continue reading
Since the time of the Druids, Halloween has been a time for divination, or forecasting future events with magic. Many of these fortune-telling games have been traditionally played at Halloween parties, and most involve apples. Apple Peel: Try to peel … Continue reading
Happy ‘Toon Tuesday to you! Who doesn’t love Betty Boop? Wouldn’t you love to go to her Halloween Party? Witch paint, what a hoot! Need to find me some of that! Enjoy the video!
Now, more than ever, we need to prioritize taking care of our mental health. One in five Americans lives with some form of mental health challenge but treatments and supports are constantly improving. There are also many helpful, free smartphone apps. … Continue reading
With the help of Goofy, learn about the origins of this fun-filled holiday. A discussion on superstitions and traditions are also covered. Features the pumpkin host from “Disney’s Halloween Treat,” and many of the cartoon clips featured in that production. … Continue reading
Do you know what ASMR is? Well, it’s a really long term that we abbreviate, but I bet you guessed that. It describes a wonderful prickly-like but also relaxing sensation people experience when hearing certain sounds or seeing certain things. … Continue reading
Today, the Postal Service will issue four Forever stamps, just in time for Halloween, and they are beauts! They will be officially dedicated at the Milford Pumpkin Festival in Milford, New Hampshire at 5 pm. The Spooky Silhouettes stamps feature … Continue reading
Halloween was originally a pagan holiday to honor the dead. It can be traced back to the Druids, a Celtic culture in Ireland (as well as Scotland, Wales, Brittany, Cornwall and the Isle of Man) that existed more than 2000 … Continue reading
I’m dying. LOL. Grab your bowl of cereal and enjoy!